Sunday, April 26, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Okay, so I am really going to get back into blogging. No, really. I want to use this blog not only as a place to share our life with my friends and family, but also as a journal. I plan to print these and keep them for my children so they can read them when they are older.

Some funny things my kiddos have said lately:

Abby:

Me: "Abby, do you know how this?" (holding up a dollar bill)
Abby: "Uuumm... oh yeah, that's Curious Washington!"


Allyson:

(playing with my tummy, which is a while other topic)

Allyson: "Here mommy, let me tuck in your shirt. " (tucks in my shirt, pats my belly)
"there you go little chubby chub!"

Allyson: "Goodnight mommy! If you see any tigers let me know and I'll shoot em'!"

I have no clue where that one came from! She talks a lot about tigers at bedtime. She's been doing this for a long time. Sometimes there are tigers under her bed and she can't go to sleep. I guess tonight she decided she was over being scared of those darn tigers, she'll just shoot them! Her grandfather would be happy!

I'm sure I'll come up with more later, but it's late and my brain isn't quite functioning. Had to get these down before I forgot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment