Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Shy Ballerina

Yesterday was Allyson's last day of ballet class. It was a big day because it was an open night in which the parents were allowed to come watch. Well... my shy, introverted little girl would not participate. I was not too surprised, although, I was pretty disappointed. I was really hoping she would surprise us all and at least try, at best, perhaps maybe stand with the group. But, she sat on my lap the whole time, knawing on her hand. She started ballet back in late August and it was hard at first, but over the past twelve weeks, has really enjoyed it. So, here is my little ballerina. Isn't she the prettiest ballerina ever?!



Allyson is such a special child. From the moment she was born, she has proved that she is going to do what she wants. She is strong-willed, yet sweet, very outgoing, yet, shy. She has a wonderful imagination and says some of the funniest things. She is very introverted, unlike her mother, and plays best one-on-one. She spends a lot of her time pretending to be various animals. Some of her favorites are a dog, a horse or a jaguar.

Allyson is a very special child. She is different, and that's what I love about her. I think she is going to grow up to be someone with a lot of power, or maybe she will be an artist. All I know, is that I am crazy about my shy little ballerina.







1 comment:

  1. Sweet Meg! Look at that baby pic - what memories that brings back!! I am anticipating Maddie doing the same thing on Saturday..we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete