Monday, January 11, 2010

Abby's First Winter Swim Meet

Abby had her first winter swim meet this weekend in Richmond. Abby swims with the FUAC team. It is our first time swimming with them and we really like it. In the summer, she competes with LMST and we wouldn't change that for a thing! But, winter swimming is totally different than summer swimming. It is much more competitive, but it's a lot of fun.

Abby did great. Here is a clip of her swimming her 50 meter freestyle in which she placed first in her heat. Please excuse the camera man who taped this, (ahem.... Aaron) he was trying to watch her swim and tape at the same time. (at the end a man tells Aaron that Abby is not in the viewfinder and you can hear him say something about how that always happens when he videotapes. Lol.

Just click this link and it will take you to youtube.com and the clip should automatically play. Enjoy :)
MVI_1601.MOV


2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,

    It's Erica! I just started blogging and have not told too many people but thought I would follow your blog! I just wanted to tell you so you did not see a creepy stalker chick on your blog! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Erica! I'm so glad that you are following my blog. I am going to try much harder to post more often b/c I love to blog! I can't wait to check yours out. Make sure to check out my other blog www.oldfieldsphotography.blogspot.com. I am in the process of starting a photography business and this is just a blog to get started. I hope that it will be much prettier and have many more pictures in the future!

    ReplyDelete