Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Box....

So simple.... yet, to my girls, soooo much fun! We had some boxes hanging around after Christmas and the kids had a great time getting creative with them. As you can see below, with the help of Daddy, Abby turned two boxes into a robot. She thought this was so cool, and the funniest part of the evening was, and I hate to say it, but was when she fell because she couldn't see where she was going. I laughed for almost an hour, as a matter of fact, I'm still laughing thinking of it. She was a good sport though, and was giggling away inside her box.


Here is Audrey playing the box that became Abby's robot head.

And my sweet girls playing in the robot's body.

They had a great time. It's amazing how many things you can do with a box!



No comments:

Post a Comment